- Ubisoft confirms a new Assassin’s Creed, Far from itAnd Ghost Recognition the games are in development
- The company plans to release them all by March 2029.
- Ubisoft says its recent restructuring efforts will allow “a return to higher quality standards”
Ubisoft shared plans to release more Assassin’s Creed games and novelties Far from it And Ghost Recognition titles by March 2029.
The latest comes from the company’s most recent financial report for 2025-26 (via IGN), Ubisoft said it “expects a significantly larger content pipeline in fiscal years 2027-28 and 2028-29 across its core brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far from it And Ghost Recognition“.
The company’s fiscal year runs from April 1 to March 31, so it is suggested that these new projects be released by March 31, 2029.
Currently we know Assassin’s Creed Hex will be one of these games, and it is scheduled to launch in 2027. Another multiplayer title, Codename Invictusis also in preparation alongside Assassin’s Creed Jadea mobile game. Although both are in active development, neither has a release date.
Far cry 6 was the most recent game in the series, and it launched in 2021, and we haven’t had a new one Ghost Recognition game since 2019 with Ghost Recon: Breakpoint.
Alongside its main project, Ubisoft is also looking to leverage AI to “enhance player experience” and “boost creativity and team effectiveness” by developing its first “playable generative AI experience.”
It is said that the project will “enrich the player experience, while teams organically make tangible progress on AI applications that can help manage the increasing complexity of modern game development pipelines.”
However, Yves Guillemot, co-founder and CEO of Ubisoft, warned investors that the company’s 2026-2027 period “is expected to represent a low point in our free cash flow trajectory.”
The CEO said he plans to expand his live service games, namely Rainbow Six Headquartersas well as deliver Assassin’s Creed Black Flag resyncedwhich launches on July 9, but “softer release slate and restructuring costs” are likely to affect Ubisoft’s annual results.
Earlier this year, Ubisoft announced major restructuring plans, which saw the cancellation of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time remake alongside several other projects, and the delay of six others.
In the report, the company said it was “about maximizing long-term value and refocusing its three-year roadmap”, and its new plan better positions its Creative House for “a return to higher quality standards”, which it said is already reflected in the release of Shadows of Assassin’s Creed, Year 117: Pax Romana and the Avatar: Pandora’s Borders expansion, Ashes.
Follow TechRadar on Google News And add us as your favorite source to get our news, reviews and expert opinions in your feeds. Make sure to click the Follow button!

The best Xbox controllers




