Jada Pinkett Slams Recent “False” Allegations About Will Smith’s Boyfriend

Jada Pinkett Smith has strongly opposed what she called “false” and “absurd” allegations made by one of Will Smith’s former friends, asking the court to dismiss the $3 million lawsuit filed against her.

Earlier this month, Jada Pinkett Smith, 54, filed a motion seeking dismissal of the case brought by musician Bilaal Salaam, according to documents confirmed by Page six.

In the filing, Jada argued that the claims were “false, uncorroborated, and designed to attract attention as part of an ongoing public campaign of harassment directed against” her and the Smith family.

She further claimed the trial was an attempt to punish her for her “constitutionally protected speech on a matter of intense public interest concerning her family,” and accused Salaam of having a “fixation” on the family.

Jada also said she never mentioned Salaam by name when the alleged incident at the center of the case allegedly took place in September 2021.

TMZ first reported on the filing.

Salaam filed his suit in November 2025, alleging that Jada confronted him at Will Smith’s birthday party held at the Regency Calabasas Common on September 25, 2021.

The musician, who describes himself as Will’s “best friend for almost 40 years,” claimed Jada threatened him during the event.

According to the lawsuit obtained by Page sixSalaam claimed that the actress told him that he would “end up disappearing or catching a bullet” if he continued to “tell her about his personal affairs.”

He also accused Jada of launching a “retaliatory campaign” after allegedly refusing to help with crisis management following Will Smith’s widely publicized slap to Chris Rock during the 2022 Oscars.

The lawsuit said Salaam’s reputation was damaged, his health deteriorated and he suffered financial losses and emotional trauma due to what he described as Jada’s “malicious, intentional and reckless conduct.”

However, this wasn’t the first time Salaam made explosive claims involving Will Smith.

In November 2023, Will’s rep denied Salaam’s allegation that he had ever seen the actor engage in inappropriate acts with Duane Martin.

At the time, Will’s rep said: “This story is completely fabricated and this claim is unequivocally false. »

Jada’s latest court filing makes clear she intends to fight the lawsuit, insisting the accusations have no factual basis and should not be pursued.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top